• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEEDING A HELPING HAND

61 posts in this topic

I just got back from the emergency vet :( My beagle has a strained back. In order to help cover the vet bills I am selling some graded books from my personal collection that I normally would of never let go.

I hate to do this, but my beagle is more important than any CGC book out there. When it comes down to it, dogs are like kids. They are your loyal friends, and now my friend needs me more than ever.

:takeit: wins U.S. Shipping is included in the price along with delivery confirmation.

I will post the scans as soon as I get home.

Good luck on a speedy recovery for your buddy!

Before I post anything here, I'd like to know your policy on threadkrapping. Frowned upon or encouraged?

You just answered your own question and I don't have time for this. Move on.

Very sorry to hear about your beagle. Hope everything works out.

CHEW #1 AND #2 FIRST PRINT CGC SS 9.8 - BOTH SIGNED BY GUILLORY AND LAYMAN $250 FOR BOTH

CHEW1.jpg

CHEW2.jpg

hm

Do you ship to Canada and, if so, is the cost included in this price. If the cost is not included, what would you charge to ship to Canada?

Cheers

Sanj

Normally I wouldn't but considering what has happened in my time of distress, yes I will ship it to Canada at half the cost.

Normally I wouldn't but considering what has happened in my time of distress, yes I will ship it to Canada at half the cost.

:o

..with delivery confirmation.

:popcorn:

POWER GIRL # 1 CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED BY AMANDA CONNER AND JIMMY PALMIOTTI $40

PG1.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you sir! If I ever get to meet you I will thank you personally for all of your help.

:popcorn:

There are no stir sticks here. not today.