• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nashville comic-con,old comic and horror fest

25 posts in this topic

sept 25-26

music valley event center across from opryland

its not flooded

guest ethan van scriver

craig hamilton

dwight macpherson

martues wade

joel robinson

media

antohny forrest from star wars

kathy scott from dark shadows

AND A DEVILS REJECTS REUNION

with pricilla barnes, lew temple and katy norby

first time toghter ever in the south

more to come

concert sat night

costume contest

film festival

all this for $5 a day

www.comiccitytn.com

Nice! Keep EVS and Craig Hamilton on the list and I'm there. :)

Any chance of getting Eric Powell to come?

ok more guest

Eric Powell is there and on Sunday first 175 people get a free copy of Chimmychanga #1

Robert brown artist for chaos comics, marvel , and his own series bane of teh werewolf with a exclusive cover limited to 100 for the show.

panels on sunday include a Dark Shadow panel and a Thor Movie panel with a special guest at the show(more to come on that)

our media guest of honor will be annouced this week on my forum board so join up

www.comiccitytn.com

lets just say of the 150+ movies he been in you'll know his work and face!

more guest still coming

dealers i only have 65 tables total to sell at this show where last year i sold 100. over half sold now, so if you want in get me a message. tables are 6ft $150 or corner booths @ 6ft tables $250

media guest bof honor

geofrrey lewis (high plains drifter, bronco billy, salem lot, devils rejects and over 100 more.

also casey hendershot from rob zombies Halloween and the new Thor Movie!

aslo comic collector live will be set up and

artist sam flegal.

more to come

booths still up dealer list coming only 37 booths left.

dealers

Capt comics bob sowers

underwood comics

mike brays comics

k'e toys

sword and posters

headpress comics

drg studios

twisted toys

larry marseli comics

blazzing saddle comics

fearless reader

lennys dvds

dvd bob

Decent crowd today, but not many old book buyers. Some of you guys get your butts out to the show and buy some comics.

hey, I did what I could, my buddy bought more than I did, but that's always the case. :P

I appreciate the business. Just wish their would have been a few more guys. I am not seeing some of the same guys I used to see when the show was at the fairgrounds. Guess it is the location???

Must be, Marc's had it at this location before, but it's a bit difficult to find if you're not familiar with the area.

Seemed like a pretty good crowd while we were there but that may have had more to do with the size of the venue. You couldn't even move in the back corner near the bathroom.