• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Gary PMs me daily now, his ascension to the Dark Side is almost complete lol

Gary...I am your father!

dv.jpg

:jokealert:

Edited by FIREFLY

Gary PMs me daily now, his ascension to the Dark Side is almost complete lol

Dammit, Gary... doh!

Well, at least I've still got Gavin to fill my limey quota.

Man you get a little lonely and needy so you join the first facebook/yahoo group you see (shrug)

It happens :insane:

Edited by gaz2810i

Finally got a chance to read CPG :shy: Thanks to Julio for getting me into CPG (worship)

First off the art is out of this world...I have to read it again just to take in all the details on each page. The story makes you want to read more and I was a little disappointed when I realized the story was over. I did have to get use to the lettering and the ol' world words. I think the second time I read it I will be able to enjoy it more. Overall CPG is different from the reg norm of comic books. I have never seen anything like CPG and I can't wait to read it again :applause:

Finally got a chance to read CPG :shy: Thanks to Julio for getting me into CPG (worship)

First off the art is out of this world...I have to read it again just to take in all the details on each page. The story makes you want to read more and I was a little disappointed when I realized the story was over. I did have to get use to the lettering and the ol' world words. I think the second time I read it I will be able to enjoy it more. Overall CPG is different from the reg norm of comic books. I have never seen anything like CPG and I can't wait to read it again :applause:

More coming this year, my friend. Glad you and Gary have enjoyed it. :cloud9: