• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

lol...No it wasn't me although I felt like it a couple of times with SDCC's organization of lines.

Anyway, unfortunately CPG fans, I did not score any of those books. Didn't feel a need to buy them. Not even sure what makes them variants. Crooked price stamps, stamps placed on the other side of the cover, etc... :eyeroll: Maybe another Olympian marketing strategy. Anyway, wish you guys would have hit me up earlier so I could snag some for you guys, but I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere, hopefully for good prices. ;)

Edited by FIREFLY

I looked through about 25 copies of 4th printing of number 1 at Jeremy's booth (Century Guild). No variants.

As Julio said, some stamps are lighter or off-center, but no different colors, no missing ones, etc.

Hasta.

True. I spoke with Jeremy about any new stuff and all he mentioned was the new print. May have came after I spoke to him. If anyone has a copy of them or can verify their source, that would be cool. :)

Keep tuned in as I will be offering CPG slabs for CPG boardies. ;)

Hello, fellas. I'm sure you know by now about my situation either from the journals or from the sales thread. I had no idea the sales thread was up until someone hinted me toward it a little while ago. I'm in awe of such friendships and notions. I was actually going to post a thread of my own for all my stuff later tonight, but I thought I'd give CPG fans first dibs on some of these books.

My situation has been simmering for quite sometime now and I knew that I was facing a decision upon my return from my trip. Indeed, it was not an easy one, but it was one I had to make. I'm going to let go of my entire collection of books and be left with only those times that were specifically dedicated to Ella, my little girl. I will be back into the world of comics and fantasy, but it may be awhile and hopefully by then my little girl will be able to read and appreciate what has been dedicated to her. :cloud9:

It has been a long, harsh ride, but I will continue and maybe one day I will be able to gain back what I will be letting go. I keep telling people, my stuff will not make me rich, but it will provide. It's the history of the books and the beautiful creativity in it that I will miss the most. Great books that I truly enjoy don't come often for me and I was always open to reading new things. It was an honor and a great pleasure for me, making so many of you happy with books and artwork. Most of all, it was fun.

Anyway, not to bore you further and start bawling like a little biotch, this is not a sales thread so PM me your interests. :foryou:

CPG #3 SS9.8

CPG398SS.jpg

CPG #1 1st print SS 9.8 w/sketch

CPG198SS11.jpg

CPG198SS22.jpg

CPG #1 1st print SS 9.8 w/sketch

CPG198SS1.jpg

CPG198SS2.jpg

CPG #1 Virgin 9.8 Blue Label

CPG198blue.jpg

CPG #1 1st print SS 9.6

CPG196SS.jpg

CPG #1 3rd print SS 9.8

CPG13rd98SS.jpg

CPG #0 Wondercon SS 9.8 (have 2 copies)

CPG098SS.jpg

Ye Old Lore of Yore #1 SS 9.8 (have 2 copies)

YOLOY198SS.jpg

Edited by FIREFLY

Anyway, not to bore you further and start balling like a little biotch, this is not a sales thread so PM me your interests. :foryou:

Not to add insult to injury, but I think (hope) you mean "bawling."

Your spelling takes on a whole new meaning! :hi:

So you're in dire financial need but still went to SDCC? Am I missing something? Hope your situation improves as you're a nice guy.

Not sure if there is an underlying issue you have in that comment, but it's not appreciated. If you kept up with my previous sales which were accessible to everyone months ago, they were geared at paying for my con trips in addition to selling stuff outside the threads. I lost nothing and paid for nothing. I filled a ton of orders for people and that was the fun that I had for the con. No complaints. In addition, coming back to more drama at the hell hole I live at currently, that's what broke down my pride.

Not that I have to justify anything to you, but when you pose something like that, I see it as malicious. I don't wish my situation on ANYONE, so please do not address me in that fashion again. You have NO idea what I am going through.