• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

I was checking out the Centuryguild.net website and for $100 you can get the Portrait Edition limited to 100 that Jeremy has sketched a character on. I believe that I got #8 as that was the one I requested. I liked the CPG good side view (no pun to any pirates out there) with long hair and the admiral hat.

Edited by KTerrell

From the pictures off Kickstarter it looks like most of the sketches were done during the signing in Chicago. I know Jeremy has also been doing the special piece for Kickstarter which is supposed to be his biggest drawing yet. Even bigger then his recent Little Nemo commissions which I believe was 13x19. He hopes to get it out for the convention circuit this year.

Framed this today... barely fit but will have to do for now...

CPGprint.jpg

Sweet looking items, Cheryl!!! :applause:

Very nice. If I ever get around to taking a picture of it I'd post my SS 9.9 Ye Old Lore of Yore only signed by Jeremy but still my first SS 9.9.

:o (thumbs u

Framed this today... barely fit but will have to do for now...

Sweet looking items, Cheryl!!! :applause:

Very nice. If I ever get around to taking a picture of it I'd post my SS 9.9 Ye Old Lore of Yore only signed by Jeremy but still my first SS 9.9.

:o (thumbs u

Yeah, Kyle is really quiet about his collections... but he has some awesome slabs. Take a look at his Dark Tower sets. Fabulous!