• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Sweet! Thanks for the update on one of my favorites! :) Hope you enjoyed the con! Did you buy or commission anything from him Julio?

Didn't buy any commissions for myself or other CPG stuff. :( I was thinking of buying some portfolios, but passed on them this time. I like my Artist Proofs. :grin:

is jeremy going to be at nycc??

Jeremy stated that he was going to attend and that the "special announcement" would take place there. Not sure how the event will run by Olympian. Would curious to know. hm

After reading some of this threat I picked up a TPB copy of it.

Amazing. If you have not got one yet, get it.

Indeed. As a matter of fact, if you have not read CPG and are genuinely interested in Jeremy's beautiful artwork and writing, first to claim it gets this free copy of the CPG Red Logo TPB Error Copy #79/100. ;)(sorry, but not for the ignored, probie, or HOS)

CPG-1.jpg

Sweet! Thanks for the update on one of my favorites! :) Hope you enjoyed the con! Did you buy or commission anything from him Julio?

Didn't buy any commissions for myself or other CPG stuff. :( I was thinking of buying some portfolios, but passed on them this time. I like my Artist Proofs. :grin:

Jeremy stated that he was going to attend and that the "special announcement" would take place there. Not sure how the event will run by Olympian. Would curious to know. hm

Indeed. As a matter of fact, if you have not read CPG and are genuinely interested in Jeremy's beautiful artwork and writing, first to claim it gets this free copy of the CPG Red Logo TPB Error Copy #79/100. ;)(sorry, but not for the ignored, probie, or HOS)

CPG-1.jpg

:takeit:

Jeremy was at SDCC. I stopped by his booth and talked for awhile.

He has started working on the Cursed Pirate Girl sequel. He hasn't gotten very far but it is being worked on now. That's good news. (thumbs u

CPG-1.jpg

Dang it. I've been looking for a way to read issues 2 and 3.

lol

Okay, well let's try this again. ;)

If you have not read CPG and are genuinely interested in Jeremy's beautiful artwork and writing, first to claim it gets this free copy of the CPG Red Logo TPB Error Copy #63/100. (sorry, but not for the ignored, probie, or HOS)

CPG3.jpg

lol

Okay, well let's try this again. ;)

If you have not read CPG and are genuinely interested in Jeremy's beautiful artwork and writing, first to claim it gets this free copy of the CPG Red Logo TPB Error Copy #63/100. (sorry, but not for the ignored, probie, or HOS)

CPG3.jpg

You are the best guy ever!

Thank you, sir.

You're a generous man Julio! And I have TPBs for sale on eBay if you want to pay for one lol

lol Not at all. Just want others to enjoy it. ;)

Now...where are those No Logo slabs that people have been holding for me? hm

Thanks Cheryl can't wait to see how the King Lion is used as a character in the upcoming CPG books and yeah I guess I do have a little collection going on. Will post some more treasures when I get a chance.

Thanks Cheryl can't wait to see how the King Lion is used as a character in the upcoming CPG books and yeah I guess I do have a little collection going on. Will post some more treasures when I get a chance.

hm