• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Thanks, Pablo and Sean. Grade was sacrificed for a yellow label.

Fantastic book, I don't understand the yellow label. How do they authenticate the signatures?

Dan

Actually, only the Jeremy sig and sketch where authenticated.

As for the Jeremy surprise for NYCC...looks like Archaia, not Dark Horse, won him over. I think this is the free print he is releasing for the panel.

http://yfrog.com/z/kjzvrlmj

I'm digging this change. hm

If anyone can get me one his free print, I'd greatly appreciate it. ;)

Edited by FIREFLY

Thanks, Pablo and Sean. Grade was sacrificed for a yellow label.

Fantastic book, I don't understand the yellow label. How do they authenticate the signatures?

Dan

Actually, only the Jeremy sig and sketch where authenticated.

Did you get the book sig series witnessed with Jeremy? If so then it makes sense. So the other sigs get treated as writing on the book?

Thanks.

Dan

Yup. ;)

Here you go.

IMG_1698.jpg

As I posted in another thread, the label does not address that this is issue #1. It also does not label it as 1st appearance of CPG, but oh well. Loner on the census with a yellow label is fine with me. (thumbs u

Edited by FIREFLY

Yup. ;)

Here you go.

IMG_1698.jpg

As I posted in another thread, the label does not address that this is issue #1. It also does not label it as 1st appearance of CPG, but oh well. Loner on the census with a yellow label is fine with me. (thumbs u

Thanks for helping me understand.

Dan

A few things that I recently picked up from Your Lucky Book. My wife and I still can't believe how many lines are in the elephant. Tom mentioned that Jeremy took forever putting those lines in.

100_9804.jpg

100_9817.jpg

Haven't seen a picture of this print posted yet so thought I'd share it to. 100_9813.jpg

For anybody interested I happen to have 1 more copy of Your Lucky Book to give away free, just pay for the shipping. Post the :takeit: if your interested.

That sketchbook is a great score (thumbs u , I believe it is from 2006-2007. Looks like the original cover art was added to ComicArtFans on 4/2006 and I think Jeremy mentioned it in this video that him and David Peterson did http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/ I'll be checking out the live Q&A tomorrow night.

A few things that I recently picked up from Your Lucky Book. My wife and I still can't believe how many lines are in the elephant. Tom mentioned that Jeremy took forever putting those lines in.

100_9804.jpg

100_9817.jpg

Haven't seen a picture of this print posted yet so thought I'd share it to. 100_9813.jpg

For anybody interested I happen to have 1 more copy of Your Lucky Book to give away free, just pay for the shipping. Post the :takeit: if your interested.

That sketchbook is a great score (thumbs u , I believe it is from 2006-2007. Looks like the original cover art was added to ComicArtFans on 4/2006 and I think Jeremy mentioned it in this video that him and David Peterson did http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/ I'll be checking out the live Q&A tomorrow night.

:takeit:

Dan