• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,494 posts in this topic

@Math Teacher

:golfclap:

Having read many of your posts, I admire and applaud your vision for your collection and tenacity in acquiring these early Marvel keys. Congratulations on completing another personal run.

Edited by grendelbo

On 6/9/2023 at 1:58 AM, grendelbo said:

@Math Teacher

:golfclap:

Having read many of your posts, I admire and applaud your vision for your collection and tenacity in acquiring these early Marvel keys. Congratulations on completing another personal run.

Ditto Blazing GIF - Ditto Blazing Saddles - Discover & Share GIFsFireworks Gif - IceGif awesome awesome awesome @Math Teacher

On 6/8/2023 at 10:11 PM, Math Teacher said:

Tales of Suspense #45 CGC 4.5 from Heritage Auctions. This completes my Tales of Suspense collection, Tales of Suspense #39 - #50, #52, and #57. I will post a group shot this weekend.

PXL_20230609_0240205322.thumb.jpg.75976f8058ad56d6883469855a71faaa.jpg

Congratulations on completing such an awesome goal @Math Teacher!!!  :applause: I can't wait to see your group shot!!!  :banana: