• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,506 posts in this topic

Thanks. I was chasing a bunch of others books but the bidding was insane. Over $1,000 for the #75 [i really wanted that one :( ] which is more than double what a nice Twin Cities copy went for. $900 for the #91, killer copy but again you cleaned up! :applause: $860 for the #68 but I see its not recorded in GPA for some reason? Maybe I should have consigned my TTA run with them after all. :P

Thanks. I was chasing a bunch of others books but the bidding was insane. Over $1,000 for the #75 [i really wanted that one :( ] which is more than double what a nice Twin Cities copy went for. $900 for the #91, killer copy but again you cleaned up! :applause: $860 for the #68 but I see its not recorded in GPA for some reason? Maybe I should have consigned my TTA run with them after all. :P

Was very happy with the results. (thumbs u BTW, that was me that snagged that TTA #75 TC. ;) Where did you consign your books, Clink?

Was very happy with the results. (thumbs u BTW, that was me that snagged that TTA #75 TC. ;) Where did you consign your books, Clink?

Decided to keep them and bought more books :P such as this one. Worked a deal on this beauty:

TTA100Mass.jpg

Edited by Silver Surfer

Decided to keep them and bought more books :P such as this one. Worked a deal on this beauty:

TTA100Mass.jpg

Good for you, those are some great books! :applause: I had a feeling the Mass #100 was going to you as well! :applause:

posted this in the CG forum, but these are all silver, so why not here too? (not 100% sure on this x-men -- could be borderline -- does bronze x-men start at 94?)

xmen61.jpg

thor154.jpg

metamorpho12.jpg

filling holes, filling holes. . .