• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,510 posts in this topic

I bought a low grade ToS #52 (wanted a good presenting copy without having to pay hundreds of dollars for this one). In any case, it does have issues, but it presents well in a mylar - better than pictured - and as I flipped through it one ad jumped out at me and I wanted to share it.

8726127942_ec195dc01d_z.jpg

Love the advertisement

8726127916_3223f925e7_z.jpg

Trickling in...

SubMariner1_zpsc37c9a30.jpg

Spiderman100_zps68710a80.jpg

Spiderman20_zps6a73ce0c.jpg

SilverSurfer3_zps14f5bb9c.jpg

GreenLantern7_zps40dbeecf.jpg

Superboy68_zpseccb44d7.jpg

Love that Superboy 68 of yours. Tough book to find even in the midgrades. Your copy presents very well with nice colors and centering. A real keeper! (thumbs u

SLR

Hey Tony, so I see your looking into CGC Captain America #100 "American version" right, not foreign. hm a fair price for a CGC copy is about $400 to $450 hope that helped you out buddy (thumbs u

ok thanks i found one for $400 so im thinking about it

I found a Mexican version but the guy wants $900 as it is insane rare...

im thinking about it

Good luck with that American copy pick up Tony, And don't even think about picking up that Mexican version for $900 only a fool will take it :sumo: its not that rare my friend (tsk) I passed up on a copy about a year ago, and the asking price was $75.00 in VG+ grade ! You just got to wait for the right time for them to pop up that's all ;)

Good luck with that American copy pick up Tony, And don't even think about picking up that Mexican version for $900 only a fool will take it :sumo: its not that rare my friend (tsk) I passed up on a copy about a year ago, and the asking price was $75.00 in VG+ grade ! You just got to wait for the right time for them to pop up that's all ;)

yeah you are right...i offered $250 but he is like you and me, he is a collector

He selling that Mexican Cap #100 would be like you selling your Aussie Batman 232

I respect him becasue he is more like us than not...

Tell him to find me a Arabic 227 and he got himself a deal ;) $250 is still to high for me to spend on this book, unless its in real high grade ! Good luck with the deal my friend (thumbs u

This guy is in argentina he only deals in mexican books :'(

I turned him down but maybe later ill buy his mexican captain america 100