• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,506 posts in this topic

a g.a. collector, and especially a timely collector, who is dabbling in silver HAS to have one of these. seemed to be going for a good price on ebay, and looked SOOO good for the grade, so i snagged it.

ff4.jpg

Indeed excellent buy Sir. An ST 107 would pair up nice (for that Timely in you).

i am not a big fan of silver d.c., but i found a pretty cool batman cover to fill the nova scotia hole in my s.a. ped type-set.

tec299.jpg

Have one of those love the colors in that book

i am not a big fan of silver d.c., but i found a pretty cool batman cover to fill the nova scotia hole in my s.a. ped type-set.

tec299.jpg

As a little kid, I had a British Annual that reprinted this story, it really creeped me out for a while.

Nice book :applause:

Just arrived today!

:gossip: Solo highest graded signed copy. :grin:

I'm not much of a signature collector, but I figured I had to have at least one book in my collection signed by Stan Lee and I needed to upgrade my 9.4 copy anyway. If I was going to have Stan's sig on anything it might as well be a high grade silver age Spidey book. (thumbs u

cgc_ssm_1_96.jpg

And Sexy Legs #11!!

(I have Matt to thank for making my 9.4 into this bute!!)

SKMBT_C45213081315270_zps5c989049.jpg

:o(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

WE ARE NOT WORTHY (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

And Sexy Legs #11!!

(I have Matt to thank for making my 9.4 into this bute!!)

SKMBT_C45213081315270_zps5c989049.jpg

Holy mess! You sir are now the champion of the interwebs for the remainder of August.

Matt Nelson does do good work.