• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
45 45

9,763 posts in this topic

On 10/17/2024 at 5:47 PM, Microchip said:

^^:golfclap:

You need Dr Strange's first cover appearance to go with it :baiting:

Lol I have doctor strange 1 first gen label in 9.0, but may have missed my opportunity for the 1st cover. I found it raw for under $100 at half price books maybe 2018 or 19 before the spike and deemed it too low a grade, and I never revisited. :sorry:

Coulda shoulda woulda kind of deal, or kicking myself for passing in it to begin with, but c'est la vie.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/18/2024 at 9:51 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I have doctor strange 1 first gen label in 9.0, but may have missed my opportunity for the 1st cover. I found it raw for under $100 at half price books maybe 2018 or 19 before the spike and deemed it too low a grade, and I never revisited. :sorry:

Coulda shoulda woulda kind of deal, or kicking myself for passing in it to begin with, but c'est la vie.

Thats all of us, the collector's regret needs to classified as a proper neurological disorder!  :facepalm:

I've made a ton of mistakes in the past, not buying, selling books that I'll have no chance of ever owning again.   But I did jump on his first cover appearance fairly conclusively. 

ST #118 9.6 FC CC.jpeg