• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me find a TPB...

8 posts in this topic

I'm trying to locate a TPB for the series "Charm School". I'm getting my fiance into comics (helps me justify my collecting expenditures thumbsup2.gif ) and she decided she likes Trades better because she doesn't have to worry about damaging the spines. I saw, somewhere, that there was a Trade for this series, but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know for sure if it exists and if so where to find it? Any help would be appreciated.

Try forum member, Lighthouse. If you say his name, he magically appears. He has all kinds of stuff (or access to it) thru his "brick and mortar" shop. thumbsup2.gif

You rang????

And yes, there is indeed a trade for Charm School... Cover price is $11.95... Diamond stocks it under code "STAR16236" and currently has 217 copies in stock at the Memphis warehouse.

Your local shop can order it for you using that item code, or drop me a PM and I can order it for you at 25% off with free domestic shipping.

'House