• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Possible CGC Road trip to Dolgoffs warehouse?

48 posts in this topic

Hope to have all the details worked out in the next day or so.

Blow off all your bills.It will give you untold pleasure,and then you will learn just how well you can still handle stress. Being behind on all your bills builds character.

We have a tentative date for the early afternoon of March 13th.

There are still a few minor details to be worked out but I'm fairly sure that will be the date.It should be finalized by this Weds(Mar 3rd). As soon as it is a done deal,I will post all the details. thumbsup2.gif

Your "quote" in your sig line having me still owning over 800 of that fine comic is very wrong. Last Count has 717. I have sold many of them on eBay and at a few shows. I gave a few away to friends and a few comic collectors I like. Please don't use anything I post in your sig line as it is innaccurate and in poor taste. That statement was in response to another Forum Member taking a shot at my collection and I responded such.

See you someday, flamed.gifboo.gif

CAL