• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Possible CGC Road trip to Dolgoffs warehouse?

48 posts in this topic

Okay,our first planned trip has fallen thru but the wheels are in moton for a second shot at it.

Gary is normally closed on Saturday but we MAY be able to have a special private viewing.

Would any other forumites be interested if we can organize something for a Saturday in March?

Please keep in mind,that this would be a special opening for serious buyers. Please don't plan on going if you are not prepared to spend in the $200 range or so.

Please reply on this thread if you are interested,so we can show Gary the level of interest.

Please no shills!

Hopefully Gary will give us a date in short-order.

His warehouse is in Western Mass. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Unfortunately, I have no plans for being in that part of the country (which is the same as it has been for oh... 39 years or so).

Now, if Dolgoff's warehouse were taking a road trip, I might be interested...

grin.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

The warehouse is in Easthampton, Mass.

For directions you can go to his website at www.garydolgoffcomics.com.

One more thing-no children are allowed.Adults only.

Does March 13th work for most people? If the majority are good with that date-we'll run it past GD.If there is a large enough response we may have to do it in shifts,as Gary likes to limit the number of people so as to give personal service.

i'd definitely be interested on any saturday in march except the last (NCAA final four will either be that day or 1st sat in april - not sure yet). i've thrown a big party for all my old work/softball buds for the last 24 consecutive years....... smile.gif

Easthampton, MA.

Is that near North Hampton...if so...I could send the wife there to shop while I go play in the warehouse... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Most definitely. It's just down the road from both Northampton and Amherst. Lots of opportunity for shopping in the area.

Easthampton, MA.

Is that near North Hampton...if so...I could send the wife there to shop while I go play in the warehouse... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Most definitely. It's just down the road from both Northampton and Amherst. Lots of opportunity for shopping in the area.

In that case...tentatively...I'm in... 893applaud-thumb.gif