• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE DROP! - Stronguy's Sweet Low Grade Silver Age Keys - Hulk 1, JLA 1, GL 1

51 posts in this topic

To be fair, it's only been five years.

...really..... in that time Stronguy has opened two Go-Go Bars, a Tatoo Parlor, three Payday Lending outlets and been divorced and remarried 2 times..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ANY MORE HULK 1 COVERLESS ? hm

You must have been searching for Hulk 1 since no one would pick the coverless Hulk 1 over a Hulk 181 for $200.

IF YOU STILL HAVE THE HULK 1 I WILL TAKE IT :)

:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!:makepoint::pullhair:doh!

I still offer free kicks in the nuts.

a_kick_in_the_nuts.jpg

oooh, oooh, me next :whee: GOD BLESS....

..... what ya reading now, buddy ?

why was this thread bumped?

Very annoying waste of time. Thanks.

I think it was just a newby taking a longshot.... GOD BLESS...