• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs and raw....got 'em both! Prices slashed!!!

16 posts in this topic

Greetings,

Offered today, at deep discounts, are a handful of comics, some slabbed some raw.

I'd like to complete all sales by 10 PM central time on Friday so that, for those who have paid, I can ship out on Saturday. I'll be going to Orlando for a business trip starting Sunday and won't return until the following Thursday.

Anyway, PayPal is the preferred method of payment, but I will also accept checks and money orders. Shipment is at actual cost, with no "handling charge". I'll comply with whatever method you prefer.

:takeit: in the thread rules, but will consdier PM offers.

Thanks!

Bill

First up,

Incredible Hulk #181 - Wizard Ace Edition - Dynamic Forces

#33 of 99 that were signed and remarked with a head sketch by Herb Trimpe

At least a 9.4

Price = $100 $75

scan0001-9.jpg

scan0002-10.jpg

Hulk #145

Beautiful square-bound issue. The only real defects are the top staple indenting that has broken color, and a similar protrusion on the back cover that has made tiny holes from the staple. This is common for these types of issues.

Other than that the book would be 9.4. Stunning gloss and like new feel to the book

Grade = 9.2

Price = $45 $35

scan0003-10.jpg

scan0004-10.jpg

Hulk #8 - Hulk vs. Wolverine

Grade = 9.4 White pages CGC Qualified grade

Qualification is: "Name and 137/500 written on cover in marker". Seems like hairsplitting to me. The name is Ron Garney and the Certificate of Authenticity from Mavel and Dynamic Forces is included indicating that this is #137 of 500 copies that were signed by the artist, Ron Garney.

Price = $35.00$25

scan0007-9.jpg

scan0008-9.jpg

scan0009-10.jpg

Giant-Size Super-Stars #1

Thing vs. Hulk!!

Very fresh copy, that with a little TLC (if you were so inclined) could grade even higher. The scan washed out the color some, so those white dot areas at the top are not nearly as pronounced in hand.

Grade = 9.2

Price = $35 $25

scan0014-10.jpg

scan0015-10.jpg

Ultimates #1 - Dynamic Forces edition

Certificate of Authenticity states: Signed by Mark Millar and remarked and signed by Bryan Hitch. #164 of 299

Impact damage to lower right corner that extends to back cover

Grade = FN

Price = $10 SOLD!

scan0017-8.jpg

scan0018-7.jpg

Certificate of Authenticity states: Signed by Mark Millar and remarked and signed by Bryan Hitch. #164 of 299

Grade = FN

Price = $10

:takeit:

If you could add that to the deadpool trade from your other thread. I may start a pile :)

Grade = FN

Price = $10

:takeit:

If you could add that to the deadpool trade from your other thread. I may start a pile :)

Pile them up! :applause: