• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Froggy's Photos.... Still no Stan Lee picture

13 posts in this topic

When I was at the Emerald City Comic Convention on March 13th, I had a picture taken with Stan Lee. Normally, the picture would have been ready to go before the show was over on Saturday. However, I had to leave before the picture was finished. So, the man at the photo booth said that I could email the company (Froggy's Photos) and they would mail it to me.

Unfortunately, I forgot about it until about April 9th. I then emailed them with the picture info. No reply. I have emailed them at least twice more. Still no reply.

What am I to do? I paid $40 for a photo with my hero and have received NOTHING from the company. There isn't even a contact phone number on their website.

What do I do?

Check your PMs, I sent you the only phone number I could find. Good luck :wishluck:

Thanks, it worked! He was very kind to me and he is sending it out tomorrow. He is also sending me a .jpg via e-mail. I recommend this company, just expect delays :gossip:

Yes there customer service sort of sucks I don't think they are use to dealing with people out side the convention :S . You are not the only one from that con that had to have the pictured mailed out! They ran out of paper & had to go buy more or some such bs ...

I emailed them the day I got back from the convention, my pictures were supposidly sent out... a months time went by since the con if not more & finally after about 3 emails & 3 tweets (spaced out in time,not like I sent one after the other...) I finally got a reply from them saying my first batch was lost in the mail & they would send them out again :S

In my 3rd email I also asked them to send me digital copies & they did that as well.. this was on the 20th of april when they finally decided to respond to me :S

I had paid for the stan & nimoy photos & it took them that long to respond :S

Froggys sucks. They have photographers that make the Olan Mills guys look like Pulitzer Prize winning photo-journalist.

Every one of their pics I see is 50-60% dead-space. Thank God they offered you a digital copy so you can crop it properly because they sure don't.