• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 14 SOLD. Thanks

5 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD :news: I'm calling it a 6.0 :whee: I actually think it .....could........grade higher, but the upper corner defect is the big unknown with CGC. I'll send it in if it doesn't sell for this price and hope for the upside.

boardie grading said 3.5-7.0 :lol: grading from a scan is tough, but I'm the one who's got it in hand and I'm right :sumo:

It can be yours for the wonderfully low price of $450 shipped priority in USA, First Class to Canada, or via stork to the UK with a few extra dollars from the buyer.

Paypal, money order etc......guaranteed unrestored....

post the stake :takeit: and it's yours. I'm easy to deal with, not always available due to stuff, but I take time payments, nickles, dimes, chits etc. I'll likely spend this money on a GA book down the road........it's an addiction.

Thanks

98256.jpg.2681e80df0321f435c0b587ae8fee630.jpg

98257.jpg.627f1576c9e7bb2b0a84a9410f5c6fca.jpg

I'm calling it a 6.0 :whee: I actually think it .....could........grade higher, but the upper corner defect is the big unknown with CGC. I'll send it in if it doesn't sell for this price and hope for the upside.

boardie grading said 3.5-7.0 :lol: grading from a scan is tough, but I'm the one who's got it in hand and I'm right :sumo:

It can be yours for the wonderfully low price of $450 shipped priority in USA, First Class to Canada, or via stork to the UK with a few extra dollars from the buyer.

Paypal, money order etc......guaranteed unrestored....

post the stake :takeit: and it's yours. I'm easy to deal with, not always available due to stuff, but I take time payments, nickles, dimes, chits etc. I'll likely spend this money on a GA book down the road........it's an addiction.

Thanks

:takeit: