• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

170 posts in this topic

Continental U.S. Buyers only please. Shipping prices overseas are ridiculous anymore.

There seems to be some confusion on "Continental U.S. buyers" does your continent include or exclude Canada? :whistle:

Continental U.S. Buyers only please. Shipping prices overseas are ridiculous anymore.

There seems to be some confusion on "Continental U.S. buyers" does your continent include or exclude Canada? :whistle:

But if I was willing to pay those shipping costs then why is that a problem (shrug) I opten pay $20+ shipping cost for books I want.

But if I was willing to pay those shipping costs then why is that a problem (shrug) I opten pay $20+ shipping cost for books I want.

Don't ask sensible questions you (tsk)

Don't ask sensible questions you (tsk)

:roflmao:

Well let me think about that. hm It seems you are correct about the continental part, I think the hang up is in the U.S. part of the statement. Really Canada should have been part of the U.S. but we didn't want it because it was too cold.

The problem is shipping to Canada is like shipping to Russia anymore with pain in the butt forms and stuff. If you're willing to pay for the shipping and buy at least $100 in stuff I could see my way to shipping over there. I'd prefer a sharp stick in the eye personally, but if it makes you happy, I'll do it.

Well let me think about that. hm It seems you are correct about the continental part, I think the hang up is in the U.S. part of the statement. Really Canada should have been part of the U.S. but we didn't want it because it was too cold.

The problem is shipping to Canada is like shipping to Russia anymore with pain in the butt forms and stuff. If you're willing to pay for the shipping and buy at least $100 in stuff I could see my way to shipping over there. I'd prefer a sharp stick in the eye personally, but if it makes you happy, I'll do it.

Canada should have been part of the US? :roflmao: Nevermind the healthcare, banking systems (reason why the economic crash has not really effected us), political leader thats not a side show, and really cool multi-coloured money. You guys already tried that....... and lost :gossip: