• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: GA Fat & Slat #1 EC 1947 *Reduced*

3 posts in this topic

Up for sale is Fat and Slat #1, a nice solid Golden Age book from EC Comics 1947.

:news:Take 20% off listed price :news:

I believe that I have the book priced fairly, but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

PM offers are welcome.

Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (minus shipping costs) as long as the book is returned in the same condition within 4 days of receipt.

No sales to people on the probation list.

Shipping USPS priority in box is $8 in USA or priority envelope for $5 or ask about other options. Canada or overseas is USPS priority or USPS Express, I will charge what it costs me. I ship within 48 hours of payment received.

Paypal is preferred but I will take a money order.

Posting the :takeit: in the thread wins out over PM negotiations.

Thanks for looking

Fat and Slat #1: A nice solid Golden Age book that has small lower corner piece on the front cover. It has small chips missing on the top and lower spine and a grease pencil check on the FC and some pen on the top left corner. There is a stamped name in ink on the bottom of the first page in the margin. Cream to tan pages.

4.5 $55.00

scans-12.jpg

scans015-4.jpg