• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 194

10 posts in this topic

those brown spots show up on the scan but the BC is pure white?? kinda weird. I have to hold my laptop at a funny angle, then I can see the foxing you may be referring to.

those brown spots show up on the scan but the BC is pure white?? kinda weird. I have to hold my laptop at a funny angle, then I can see the foxing you may be referring to.

I blew up the scan and adjusted the brightness. I get what appears to either be ink transfer, foxing or dirt. My guess is it is a combo of at least 2 of them. I also see, not a crease liek I first thought in the bottom corner, but what looks like an impact dent. Does the FC have any damage in the corner like the back does?

I blew up the scan and adjusted the brightness. I get what appears to either be ink transfer, foxing or dirt. My guess is it is a combo of at least 2 of them. I also see, not a crease liek I first thought in the bottom corner, but what looks like an impact dent. Does the FC have any damage in the corner like the back does?

No FC does not show like the BC

I have never sent a book to be graded yet, only been back collecting for a few months, so Im really new at this. I have a few I am considering, maybe Ill post em here and see if they are worth the trouble. thanks

those brown spots show up on the scan but the BC is pure white

Scans are much more revealing than looking at a book with the naked eye unless you have some excellent lighting. I've often looked at books I've thought about grading but rapidly changed my mind after scanning them in.