• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny Book 1 CGC 7.5 OWW - Second highest graded - First Cherry Poptart

1 post in this topic

I am offering my recently acquired second copy of this book in CGC 7.5. This is extremely tough in the offered condition. Only 1 book in 8.5 has ever been graded higher and there are only 3 in 7.5 with just a few lower. This book is very tough with nice page quality as well.

I've seen a raw Fine copy sell for over $90 on ebay and they sell for between $40 and $60 here in vg to fine. I have never seen a high grade copy sell so I really don't have much in the way of pricing here but I am asking $225 shipped. feel free to send me a PM if interested. This is the first ever appearance of Cherry Poptart from 1971 and is the second best known copy. (1 of 3) at least one other copy has Cream to Off-White pages. I have a feeling this copy will do very well on ebay but I wanted to offer it here first in case someone wants it.

Funny Book #1 CGC 7.5 OWW - $225 shipped

funnbook1.jpg

funnbook1-bc.jpg