• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Comics #153 For Sale!!

21 posts in this topic

Tonight I am offering a sharp copy of Adventure Comics #153 for sale!

$6 US shipping, PM for international quote, first :takeit: via post or PM takes it.

Thanks for looking!

Book has beautiful offwhite to white pages, nice cover colors, minimal defects include small nick lower edge near spine, small thumb tear right edge with light crease near it, small checkmark and "414" near upper edge in thin pen, no back cover tears. Overall an attractive copy that grades a F/VF.

$250

adv153.jpg

adv153bc.jpg

small checkmark and "414" near upper edge in thin pen

Is that a pedigree? :baiting:

A "Cosmic High" maybe?

Hmmm, I see your logic. hm Cosmic Aeroplanes have check marks, but usually near the artwork and on each page throughout the book. The Mile Highs generally have a code in the same place as the book above, but the handwriting is a little different.

Cosmic High it is! :whee:

Hmmm, I see your logic. hm Cosmic Aeroplanes have check marks, but usually near the artwork and on each page throughout the book. The Mile Highs generally have a code in the same place as the book above, but the handwriting is a little different.

I get it ...

ONE pill makes you LARGER and

One pill makes you Small...

I get it ...

ONE pill makes you LARGER and

One pill makes you Small...

STEP AWAY FROM THE VANILLA EXTRACT!!