• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Full HG complete runs of John Carter 1-28, Sandman 1-75 and others

13 posts in this topic

I will be selling in this thread some complete runs from my personal collection that I decided to sell. If you want to start a new collection and/or just read the stories without having to hunt for completing these runs, this is a great opportunity

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase.

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

Although some of these books have huge pressing potential (...), none of them has been pressed unless noted. If I know a book that I own has been pressed or restored, I WILL DISCLOSE IT !!

I will disclose any "work" (restoration, trimming or pressing) done on a book if there is any, but what you do on a book after you buy it from me is none of my business. When a book I sell is gone, then it's gone. So you can re-sell it, burn it, smoke it, whatever, it is your decision.

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

Exact shipping cost will be charged and will depend of how many books you buy, where you live and how you want this to be shipped.

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks will need to clear if we never done business before.

John Carter, Warlord of Mars complete run #1-28 + Annual 1-3 avg NM : $175

Not sure I want to sell this with the John Carter movie coming soon but I need to make space in my house. This is my personal run of this serie. I didn't make scans of all the books but I will if somebody is really interested in purchasing it and need more scans. With the movie coming, this title will be hot.

Here are the individual grades. I rarely grade a raw book better than NM+ but many are 9.6/9.8 potential books. All books are well-centered and none has arrival date.

#1 (NM-)

#2 (NM)

#3 (NM-/NM)

#4 (NM)

#5 (VF/NM)

#6 (NM-/NM)

#7 (NM/NM+)

#8 (NM+)

#9 (NM+)

#10 (NM)

#11 (NM-)

#12 (NM)

#13 (NM-/NM)

#14 (NM-)

#15 (NM)

#16 (NM)

#17 (NM)

#18 (VF+) looks NM- but light crease lower right corner that does not break any color

#19 (NM-)

#20 (NM-)

#21 (NM-)

#22 (NM)

#23 (NM+)

#24 (NM+)

#25 (NM)

#26 (NM/NM+)

#27 (NM/NM+)

#28 (VF/NM)

Annual #1 (NM-)

Annual #2 NM)

Annual #3 (NM+)

JohnCarter1.jpg

JohnCarter4.jpg

johncarter18.jpg

Sandman #1-75 + Special #1 + Sandman Midnight Theatre avg NM+ : $275

Grades for #1-14,22 are as follow. All other books (#15-75 + the two Special issues) average 9.6/9.8 with most being solid 9.8

#1 9.6

#2 9.0/9.2

#3 9.4

#4 9.6

#5 9.8

#6 9.8

#7 9.0

#8 9.4

#9 9.4

#10 8.5

#11 9.8

#12 9.8

#13 9.8

#14 9.4

#22 9.8

Here are some scans:

Sandman1.jpg

Sandman2.jpg

Sandman8.jpg

Sandman22.jpg

Sandman #1-75 + Special #1 + Sandman Midnight Theatre avg NM+ : $275

Grades for #1-14,22 are as follow. All other books (#15-75 + the two Special issues) average 9.6/9.8 with most being solid 9.8

#1 9.6

#2 9.0/9.2

#3 9.4

#4 9.6

#5 9.8

#6 9.8

#7 9.0

#8 9.6

#9 9.4

#10 8.5

#11 9.8

#12 9.8

#13 9.8

#14 9.4

#22 9.8

Now that is an amazing pile of super books!

(worship)

John Carter, Warlord of Mars complete run #1-28 + Annual 1-3 avg NM : $175

Not sure I want to sell this with the John Carter movie coming soon but I need to make space in my house. This is my personal run of this serie. I didn't make scans of all the books but I will if somebody is really interested in purchasing it and need more scans. With the movie coming, this title will be hot.

Here are the individual grades. I never grade a raw book better than NM+ but many are 9.6/9.8 potential books. All books are well-centered and none has arrival date.

#1 (NM-)

#2 (NM)

#3 (NM-/NM)

#4 (NM)

#5 (VF/NM)

#6 (NM-/NM)

#7 (NM/NM+)

#8 (NM+)

#9 (NM+)

#10 (NM)

#11 (NM-)

#12 (NM)

#13 (NM-/NM)

#14 (NM-)

#15 (NM)

#16 (NM)

#17 (NM)

#18 (VF+) looks NM- but light crease lower right corner that does not break any color

#19 (NM-)

#20 (NM-)

#21 (NM-)

#22 (NM)

#23 (NM+)

#24 (NM+)

#25 (NM)

#26 (NM/NM+)

#27 (NM/NM+)

#28 (VF/NM)

Annual #1 (NM-)

Annual #2 NM)