• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Individual Slabs for sale plus a couple other items prices slashed

47 posts in this topic

Paypal preferred. First :takeit: rules.

Shipping in U.S. is $10.00 for slabs. I will ship elsewhere, but costs depend on location.

Lots don't do well so lets try individual sales Most old some new.

That pretty much sums up the extra slabs I have laying around. I may add some raw books later and change the thread up.

As always I like to offer a group discount. SLABS ONLY!!

I can do 420.00 including shipping within the U.S.. That is $50.00 off and free shipping.

firm

:cloud9:

lol

Damn you've one thread closed due to cheap basterds, another for lowballing. and mine has a perv. I win :banana:

Seriously I don't mind a little balling in my thread. I'm easy to work with, You never know you might get lucky and score a sweet slab or the whole lot of them.

Lets see if this drums up interest.

X-Men Annual 1 VF+ White Mountain (this is an old scan, I can scan it again if needed) Has original mylar w/ WM sticker.

145.00 130.00 shipped. (Don't really want to sell it as its my only WM, hence the price)

Small tear in upper corner along spine about the length of the green.

039-1.jpg

Thanks for the low ball offer :banana:

Actually I am getting use to not selling anything on the boards, I have more luck trading via PMs which more fun.