• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc. GA Sale: Supersnipes, Target, FC’s, Whiz and more *Reduced*

30 posts in this topic

Up for sale are some Golden Age books in mostly low to mid-grade with a few in the fine range. The thread has few Supersnipes and wide array of other titles from the Forties, such as Joe Palooka, Target, Whiz, Mutt and Jeff and more.

I believe that I have them priced fairly, but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

:news: Take 20% of listed price :news:

PM offers are welcome.

Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (minus shipping costs) as long as the book is returned in the same condition within 4 days of receipt.

No sales to people on the probation list.

Shipping USPS priority in box is $8 in USA or priority envelope for $5 or ask about other options. Canada or overseas is USPS priority or USPS Express, I will charge what it costs me. I ship within 48 hours of payment received.

Paypal is preferred but I will take a money order.

Posting the :takeit: in the thread wins out over PM negotiations.

Thanks for looking!

Supersnipe Vol 2 #9 June 1945: Solid book with edge wear and small tears on the edges all the corners are soft. Three interior pages have small pieces missing the size of a quarter it hits one story for about 3 words. Cream pages to tan pages.

1.8 $15.00 SOLD

scans020-2.jpg

scans021-2.jpg

Supersnipe Vol 3 #2 March- April 1946: Another solid book in the good range The book has a slight roll and edge wear and small tears. Moisture damage to the back cover and the last page. Cream to tan pages

2.0 $20.00 SOLD

scans022-2.jpg

scans023-2.jpg

Supersnipe Vol 4 #8 Oct-Nov 1948:This book has amateur taped spine and some cover creases and a few small tears. Cream to tan pages

1.8 $15.00

scans026-5.jpg

scans027-5.jpg

Joe Palooka Vol. 2 #24 Sept. 1948: This nice solid book that has some minor creasing and edge wear and has some color chipping on the spine. It also has some foxing across the cover. Cream to tan pages

4.5 $20.00

scans031-3.jpg

scans032-2.jpg

My favorite esoteric ga

title :cloud9:

I was just about to ask where you were;) :baiting:

Always lurking, but not always available. have a few things to package this weekend. Dad's been in the hospital, but out now. :whee:

If I didn't have all these supersnipe already, I'd be buying to fill the holes.

Humdinger #5 Jan.-Feb. 1947: Another solid book that has some writing in pencil inside the title and along the spine. Great colors but has a rubbing or erasing to the right of the 10cent. And has the small corner piece missing. Cream to tan pages

3.5/4.0 $15.00

scans023-1.jpg

scans024-1.jpg

Mutt and Jeff #28 June-July 1947: Another solid book that has some creasing across the cover and a small tear near on the top staple. It has some shadowing, minor foxing and soiling on a few of the inside pages.. Cream to tan pages

3.5/4.0 $20.00

scans029-3.jpg

scans030-3.jpg

Last one until later. I have to go to my daughter's softball game.

Four Color #180 Ozark Ike: A very nice book with some great colors on the cover. It has some light edge wear and small corner creases. Cream pages

6.5/7.0 $20.00 SOLD

scans033.jpg

scans034.jpg

Four Color #138 Smitty: A very nice book with some great colors on the cover. It has some edge wear and minor chipping and light creasing and soft corners. Cream pages

5.0 $15.00 SOLD

scans037.jpg

scans038.jpg

Four Color #210 Tippie and Cap Stubbs: A sold book with some great colors on the cover. It has some edge wear and small creasing on the corners and a tear on the back cover edge and some smudging on the coupon. Cream pages

4.5 $7.00 SOLD

scans035.jpg

scans036.jpg

Here is Sunday's additions to the thread.

Target Vol 6 #9 Dec- Jan. 1946: A nice solid book with spine creasing and minor cover wear. Cream pages

4.5/5.0 $20.00 SOLD

scans016-6.jpg

scans017-6.jpg

Little Orphan Annie #3 Sept- Nov. 1948: A book with some problems like a severe spine tear and spine roll, moisture damage to most of the book. Surprisingly the staples are still holding and the book is readable. Tan to cream pages

1.5 $5.00

scans018-6.jpg

scans019-6.jpg

Whiz Comics #116 Dec. 1949 A very nice book with some great colors on the cover. It has a spine roll, some edge wear and minor chipping and light creasing, spine tear about ½” long that is below the bottom staple. Cream pages

3.0/3.5 $25.00 SOLD

scans020-6.jpg

scans021-6.jpg

Durango Kid #33 1954: A nice solid book with some creasing on the corners and chunk missing on the top edge and minor cover wear. Cream pages to off white.

2.5 $12.00

scans022-6.jpg

scans023-6.jpg

Foxy Fagan #1 Dec. 1947: A book with some problems like a severe spine tears and chipping, minor tape repair removed, heavy cover wear. Surprisingly one staples are still holding and the book is readable. Tan to cream pages

1.5 $8.00

scans028-8.jpg

scans029-7.jpg

Target Vol 6 #9 Dec- Jan. 1946: A nice solid book with spine creasing and minor cover wear. Cream pages

4.5/5.0 $20.00

scans016-6.jpg

scans017-6.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Many thanks and PM Sent.