• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc. GA Sale: Supersnipes, Target, FC’s, Whiz and more *Reduced*

30 posts in this topic

Daredevil #20 Nov. 1943: A book with some problems like not having a back cover. The front cover is complete with some tears and major edge wear. I believe all the pages to be there. Tan to cream pages

1.0 $10.00

scans030-7.jpg

scans031-6.jpg

:news: Take 20% of listed price :news:

:takeit: these 4

Four Color #210 Tippie and Cap Stubbs: A sold book with some great colors on the cover. It has some edge wear and small creasing on the corners and a tear on the back cover edge and some smudging on the coupon. Cream pages

4.5 $7.00

Four Color #138 Smitty: A very nice book with some great colors on the cover. It has some edge wear and minor chipping and light creasing and soft corners. Cream pages

5.0 $15.00

Four Color #180 Ozark Ike: A very nice book with some great colors on the cover. It has some light edge wear and small corner creases. Cream pages

6.5/7.0 $20.00

Comic Revue #3 August 1947: A nice solid book with some spine creasing and corner wear. Cream to tan pages

4.5/5.0 $20.00

:news: Take 20% of listed price :news:

:takeit: these 4

Four Color #210 Tippie and Cap Stubbs: A sold book with some great colors on the cover. It has some edge wear and small creasing on the corners and a tear on the back cover edge and some smudging on the coupon. Cream pages

4.5 $7.00

Four Color #138 Smitty: A very nice book with some great colors on the cover. It has some edge wear and minor chipping and light creasing and soft corners. Cream pages

5.0 $15.00

Four Color #180 Ozark Ike: A very nice book with some great colors on the cover. It has some light edge wear and small corner creases. Cream pages

6.5/7.0 $20.00

Comic Revue #3 August 1947: A nice solid book with some spine creasing and corner wear. Cream to tan pages

4.5/5.0 $20.00

^^(worship)

Supersnipe V2#9, V3#2, Whiz 116 at 20% off

:takeit:

PM me with a total (Or list more cool books cheap!)

Howdy Dey,

I've been slowly building my 'snipe collection for a couple years, up to about 20 or so now...I was too late a few days ago to snag those Army and Navy books here on the boards...but around here, something else cool will be along any minute!