• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Neal Adams bronze age goodness

35 posts in this topic

Hi,

So here goes ... I need to build a war chest to buy a pinball machine for my kids. I figure they will enjoy that much more than these slabs. :)

I will list the smaller books first. If, for some reason, they don't sell, I will hold on to the keys (Bats 232 9.0, Bats 251 9.4 and GL 76 8.5) and sell them another day down the road since I won't have enough to buy the pinball machine w/o selling the smaller books. Hope that makes sense.

Shipping will be $10 for Priority Flat Rate in the US. International shipping will depend on your location. Accepted forms of payment are Paypal (personal preferred) or US money order. Recently sold slabs to comixnoir and jerster if you need references.

Scans and prices upcoming. Thanks!

Detective Comics 395 CGC 9.0 White Pages SOLD

Recently upgraded to this ... has nice white pages and perfect registration which you don't see often on this issue ... looking to get what I paid for it.

detective395.jpg

Detective Comics 395 CGC 9.0 White Pages $250

Recently upgraded to this ... has nice white pages and perfect registration which you don't see often on this issue ... looking to get what I paid for it.

detective395.jpg

:takeit:

white pages = no brainer.

Detective Comics 395 CGC 9.0 White Pages $250

detective395.jpg

:takeit:

white pages = no brainer.

^^