• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Fantasy 15

11 posts in this topic

Pretty ragged overall, but you've got to love it, right? The perpendicular tear from the spine and into the lower word bubble is through the entire book, a little over an inch long. Cover has a couple inches of tear down the spine from the top corner, with about 3/5 of the cover attached to itself front to back, and the cover itself secured to the book at the top staple, and maybe a little at the lower staple. Pics should speak for themselves. Interior is pretty good, without significant browning etc. Front several pages are ragged on the edge like the cover. Whole thing has the familiar limp sort of feel that only an old comic in well-loved condition can have. Thanks for offering your opinion! AF15002.jpgAF15back003.jpg

Thanks, 1.0 is good news; wasn't even sure it warranted that.

I may be wrong, but I thought a 1.0 was the lowest grade you could get for a complete book. I thought a .5 was reserved for incomplete books. Can anyone clarify?