• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

Hey All!

Rather than start a new sales thread, I'm just going to add to this existing one. I'll be offering up a few SS slabs for sale. I'm just looking for a little extra scratch for Heroes in a few weeks. (thumbs u

Shipping be via priority mail, $7 for the first slab. If you buy more than one, we'll work out the shipping rate. If you're outside of the US, PM me and we'll work out the shipping cost from there. (thumbs u A public :takeit: gets the item, but I'm willing to listen to offers and time payment can be arranged if necessary. Paypal preferred, but I'll take check/money order too.

I still have one of these Iron Man 2 books left:

I saw Iron Man 2 last week and my theater is right next to a Target. I'm not sure if all Regal theaters were giving these out or if Target just gave the theater a bunch of them to hand out during the opening weekend. Either way, I was able to get 4 of these and I figured I'd offer them up to board members.

I'm asking $6 shipped to the US. Please, only 1 book per person, at least at first. If they haven't sold after a while and someone wants all of them, we'll work something out.

These are smaller than standard comic size (notice the modern backing board behind it). I wouldn't be surprised if these got 9.6 or 9.8 if submitted.

scan0001.jpgiron-man-stance.gif

I'm not sure off the top of my head who did the art, but I could tell you later tonight.

I skimmed the story...it mostly features Tony and Happy Hogan with the Iron Man armor being used to stop a stolen car.

I saw it in IMAX, but they were giving them out to everyone who bought a ticket to Iron Man 2, regardless of format.

As for the creators, here's what it says:

Joe Caramagna - Writer/Letterer

Jacobo Camagni - Artist

Sotocolors - Colorist

I can't tell who did the cover, but it looks the "TG", "Pallet", and "Soto" (presumably Sotocolors) is on the cover. The indicia labels this as Iron Man 2 #1 published as a one-shot by Marvel.

Fantastic Four #48 Wizard Ace Edition (reprints FF48 with a cover by Mike Wieringo)

CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by Doug Jones - The Silver Surfer in the movies

$110

SilverSurferGIF_by_SilverSurfer21.gif

FantasticFour48.jpg

Incredible Hulk #1 Wizard Ace Edition (Reprints Incredible Hulk #1 with an Andy Kubert cover)

CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by Lou Ferrigno in a sweet Green marker

$110

TgC_comic336.gif

IncredibleHulk1.jpg

Uncanny X-men #94 Wizard Ace Edition (Reprints UXM #94 with a Frank Quitely cover)

CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by:

Patrick Stewart (Professor X)

Bruce Davison (Senator Kelly)

Len Wein (co-writer)

Chris Claremont (co-writer)

Bob McLeod (inker)

$175

UncannyX-men94WAE.jpgxavier01.gif

Just graded today...no pic available

Daredevil #1 Wizard Ace Edition (Reprints DD#1 with a J. Scott Campbell cover)

CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by J. Scott Campbell

$50

daredevil.gif

Amazing Spider-man #3 Wizard Ace Edition (Reprints ASM #3 with a Greg Land Cover)

CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by Greg Land

$45

WAEAmazingSpider-man003.jpgdr-octopus.gif

And I miss yours. Bring back the suitcase suit!

With so many cool books in the marketplace tonight, I'm going to go ahead and shut this one down much earlier than expected. I'll send out invoices tomorrow. :)