• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 sketch covers by Ken Haeser at Dynamic Forces today!

31 posts in this topic

he may have told me that to get me off the phone. lol but that was what he said. df's certs are cool. to get a sketch as nice as the ones that ken does for that price is a crazy deal. if they are not sold out now im sure they will be shortly.

Thanks guys! Any time DF wants to offer the CGC graded books you can count me in. I'll def let Dan know and post it up when that happens.

I notice that DF states only room for 1 character. Does this mean that unlike the other Marvel blanks, the back is not going to be blank on these?

I just got my first look at the new Avengers sketch covers tonight and they are just like the Avengers/Invaders covers--- great cover stock and the back is blank. I'll be drawing on the back too for all of these!

Ken,

Since you can get your own Avengers #1 blanks and don't have to rely on DF to supply them, can you cut your own deal for boardies and eliminate the middleman?

I can and do occasionally. I've got some of the new Avengers sketch covers of my own that I might offer up to you guys if you want after the DF sale is over!

Thanks to everyone who ordered!! You guys rule!

I watched Ken doing a SWEET Rogers Cappy for someone last night @ a signng. Since the sketch lasted til 8:30 & the store closed @ 8, I sent a book home w/ Ken. However, in an insufficiently_thoughtful_person move, I just sent 1 friggin book. Not only did they have 6 different books on the table for purchase, I had 8 different blanks behind the seat of my truck, including a Shi & a Witchblade that I think he could kill. Oh well. Chalk it up to capital doh!!! Anyway, these covers should rock & I can't wait to see mine.

Ken any timetable on when your next round of cgc commission work will be available ?

I'm ready whenever Dan is ready to do all the leg work! Dan has gone above and beyond the call of duty for the last round. I know he's busy right now with stuff but as soon as he wants to, I'm ready.

I'm also gonna see if DF wants to do a cgc graded sketch opportunity. I'll let you guys know when and if that happens!

I watched Ken doing a SWEET Rogers Cappy for someone last night @ a signng. Since the sketch lasted til 8:30 & the store closed @ 8, I sent a book home w/ Ken. However, in an insufficiently_thoughtful_person move, I just sent 1 friggin book. Not only did they have 6 different books on the table for purchase, I had 8 different blanks behind the seat of my truck, including a Shi & a Witchblade that I think he could kill. Oh well. Chalk it up to capital doh!!! Anyway, these covers should rock & I can't wait to see mine.

It was good meeting you too man! Gonna have fun with yours.

Ken any timetable on when your next round of cgc commission work will be available ?

I'm ready whenever Dan is ready to do all the leg work! Dan has gone above and beyond the call of duty for the last round. I know he's busy right now with stuff but as soon as he wants to, I'm ready.

I'm also gonna see if DF wants to do a cgc graded sketch opportunity. I'll let you guys know when and if that happens!

:luhv: Ken