• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 sketch covers by Ken Haeser at Dynamic Forces today!

31 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let you guys know that today only, Dynamic Forces is offering a choose your own full color character on the new Avengers #1 sketch covers by me!

http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C115148.html

dailySpecial_05_19_10.jpg

Here are some past sketch covers that I've done so you can see what they'll look like!

Spidey1.jpg

BlackPanther.jpg

GhostRider-1.jpg

Avengers-1.jpg

SpideyvsGoblincolor.jpg

twospideys.jpg

Thanks!

Hulkvswolverine.jpg

CapSkullcolor.jpg

Thanks!

Does it get slabbed? or can we work something out for slabbage?

I did offer a limited opportunity for CGC signature series sketches by Ken. The ones that were done are at CGC right now.

As of right now DF is only offering raw sketches by Ken.

Its not that easy Hector. If you were working directly with KEN then yes it would be that easy. But it is tricky though when you are working with Ken through a deal through DF. They (Dynamic Forces) require Ken to send ANY sketched books to them before they go out. This is done inorder to give them COAs and in order to number them. During this process the book leaves the artists possession, due to that it will invaidate the book for CGC SS.

Trust me I when I tell you it is not possible right now with DF and there daily specials. I went through many hoops to get the Avengers/Invaders book done for me and individuals on the boards without having them go first to DF.

-Dan

i talked to brian a few minutes ago at df. he said that he plans to have a cgc sketch at some point because he has already been contacted by numerous people. he said it will be nothing to do it as long as ken is willing. they will just have to arrange for ken to send the books to cgc directly. he said they could have done it on these books but he is so busy he couldnt get it together soon enough. he talked about how nice ken is and how it will be nothing to make the cgc sketches happen. he said just watch the website. the price of 29.00 for the sketch and you pick the character they are offering today is an absolute steal.