• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGA COMIC SALE - FREE CAR WASH WITH EVERY PURCHASE!

44 posts in this topic

No, not really!! If you're car needs washing, you'd better get started!

I'm making room for new books because I'm bored with the old ones. I'm trying to follow in Master Annihlus' footsteps, so I'm trying to keep them cheap and plentiful. I'm opening up collections, really old books, along with stuff I've listed before but with new pricing.

As always, make me an offer if you feel my price is high. I'm really trying to make these a bargain. Work with me people.

Paypal only.

Continental U.S. Buyers only please. Shipping prices overseas are ridiculous anymore.

Shipping will be $11.00 Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. $5 Media Mail (usually Priority Flat Rate envelope).

Insurance, if desired, is $2.00 extra. Orders over $50, I will pay for insurance. If you want insurance, let me know so I can include it in your invoice.

Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Update: This is common knowledge for my ebay customers, but if there is ever an issue with a purchase, your satisfaction is guaranteed. No hassles, just happiness. I'm not going anywhere. I'm too old to run!

:takeit:

Wins over everything!

PM me with questions or OFFERS.

I have some collections for sale. Before I break them up, I'll give y'all a chance to grab them. Tell me which you want and I'll list them with details. These are from my personal collection. All books are NM or better.

Brubaker Captain America 1 to 50

Marvel Zombies Series 1, 2, 3, 4 with One-shots

Stephen King Series comics

World War Hulk #89-#107

I have more but lets get started with these. Say the word and I'll list them. Serious inquires only!