• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

hm

:o

:banana:

This the third commission of mine in the last 6 months that I have been informed will be published as a cover.

Makes me think that occasionally I have some good ideas for commissions. lol

Here's the original commission:

BoogeymanTrophyWallfinish72dpi_02-02-2010_19-12-26.jpg

And here's the published cover.

bm-edition-vol2.jpg

Many thanks to Charles for creating this piece based on my theme of commissions and Mike DeVito the publisher for liking the piece enough to use it.

hm

This the third commission of mine in the last 6 months that I have been informed will be published as a cover.

That's AWESOME!!! I didn't want to steal your thunder... Congrats again!

Dan

hm

That's AWESOME!!! I didn't want to steal your thunder... Congrats again!

Dan

Thanks for posting it, I appreciate it.

Charles and I talked about the possibility months ago and then he emailed me to say it was happening a couple of days ago, but I didn't realize they went on sale until you posted. So thanks for that too.

is this a trade or a regular comic?

Congrats Chris!

It's a special comic sized (as opposed to the odd shape of the regular issues) edition limited to 150 copies and numbered on the cover of #2.

They did a Boogeyman edition of #1 that was limited to 100 copies that sold out in a 5 seconds and started going for large money almost immediately.

when are they planning on coming out with #3?

these long spread out comic series..uhg, i lose interest/track of things. creepy #3 just hit the stands. seriously, didn't #1 come out like a year ago?

Congrats Chris!

It's a special comic sized (as opposed to the odd shape of the regular issues) edition limited to 150 copies and numbered on the cover of #2.

They did a Boogeyman edition of #1 that was limited to 100 copies that sold out in a 5 seconds and started going for large money almost immediately.

cool grabbed two. that shipping is brutal.

Congrats Chris!

They should give you #1 off the press for having your commission on the cover. :wishluck:

Hey guys!

Here's a quick note about shipping that Michael DeVito from T3hrd World asked me to pass on to those interested...

"hey on the collectors boards can you let them know that we ship in a hard mailer (thing costs us a buck as I recall) plus its bagged and boarded so people can see where we are coming from ref shipping, hopefully we get a better calculator with our new cart though."

He's a great guy to work with (as is the whole creative team on SOL), and I hope someday to actually meet them in person at a convention!

Dan