• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

More from Michael Devito for you guys...

"The shipping rates table is actually screwed up at the moment, I just noticed when i saw how much some of the guys were being charged. None of those guys unless international should have been charged that much for shipping so I can see what they were concerned. I may create an account later on tonight, but if you would be so kind could you have them email me info@th3rdworld.com I will do a refund on the difference in shipping for them. I will be doing it for some others as well once I get the rates table stuff fixed. Just have them supply me their order numbers please.

1-2 issues should be $5.25/ 3 should be 6.25/ 10 should be $11.25 (keep in mind they are 40 page books with thick paper-stock, so you cant fit as much as normal in a package and and as a result I have to go flat rate to get it over to them inexpensively I believe 3 issue ends up exceeding the first class mail rate limit if memory serves, so it's cheaper and or equivalent to ship priority flat rate)"

Dan

Got a $10 refund for the shipping on my 11 copies :)

I can sign them at Heroes if you want. :whistle:

When are they shipping? ???

Not until late July, but I will be glad to sign you chest until you can get a suitable book for my sig. My guess it's still smooth and hairless, perfect for sharpies. (thumbs u

Not until late July, but I will be glad to sign you chest until you can get a suitable book for my sig. My guess it's still smooth and hairless, perfect for sharpies. (thumbs u

You forget I'm half hispanic? The chest isn't hairless :(

Half Hairless? (shrug)

Half Hairless? (shrug)

:whee:

Since these books are hand numbered, I'm assuming they would get a green label or a grade knock if you wanted a blue? Awesome cover by the way and Congrats on them using the commission he did for you.

Since these books are hand numbered, I'm assuming they would get a green label or a grade knock if you wanted a blue? Awesome cover by the way and Congrats on them using the commission he did for you.

My hand numbered Boogeyman Edition #1 is CGC 9.8 BLUE Label.

Anyone else notice what happened to all the SoL original art listed on the Th3rd World site? There were 70 pages from volume 1 that had been sitting on the site for a couple of months and now, all of sudden, there are only 7 pages from volume 2 listed. Anyone know what happened to all that OA from vol. 1 or at least all the other pages to the second volume?