• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Three Dollar Store
15 15

9,538 posts in this topic

I'd buy more--LOTS MORE!!!--but wading through 200+ pages would only be fun if I were still young, motivated...and sober. Can a brother get a thread update around here?

Anything listed before September 9, 2011 assume is gone - I lost a lot of these books in my flood. Anything after that, if you see the image, the book is probably still here. I know that's a pain in the rear, but the best I can do.

I'd buy more--LOTS MORE!!!--but wading through 200+ pages would only be fun if I were still young, motivated...and sober. Can a brother get a thread update around here?

Anything listed before September 9, 2011 assume is gone - I lost a lot of these books in my flood. Anything after that, if you see the image, the book is probably still here. I know that's a pain in the rear, but the best I can do.

How 'bout these?

Incredible Hulk 194

Thor Special 3

Astonishing Tales 14

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos 78

Giant Size Spider-Man 1

Iron Man 38

Millie the Model 203

Marvel Team Up 15

Arrgh! 1

Captain America 171

The pictures are still live, and I think only a few pre-date 9/9/11...

How 'bout these?

Incredible Hulk 194

Thor Special 3

Astonishing Tales 14

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos 78

Giant Size Spider-Man 1

Iron Man 38

Millie the Model 203

Marvel Team Up 15

Arrgh! 1

Captain America 171

The pictures are still live, and I think only a few pre-date 9/9/11...

Will check and get back to you, most likely tomorrow PM.