• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK 3 (CGC 8.0) OFF-White

18 posts in this topic

seems like 2500 is a bit much for an 8.0.

(tsk)

C-Link has a similar one up on the site and it is at $2,000.00 so he is not, as you would say "charging a bit much".

Had I not just made 2 high dollar purchases I would have made a generous offer.

Thank you guys for your kind comments. It's good to know that there are people who have good taste. :foryou:

UPDATE: I'm giving this sale 48 hours to my fellow boardies. If it does not sell within that time it goes back into my collection..............forever. No fee-bay, no major dealer sites, just sitting in my cold, dark and dry closet next to my pre-hero Atlas/Marvel monsters and westerns. :cloud9:

HULK 3 (CGC 8.0) OFF-White CGC#0779401005

No date stamps, or writing on this issue or the inside. Very clean and well centered.

Asking $2,500 (price includes shipping, insurance and tracking)

The first :takeit: wins.

Payments can be made by check, money order or paypal. I prefer a money order though.

PM me for any questions. UPDATE: I'm giving this sale 48 hours to my fellow boardies. If it does not sell within that time it goes back into my collection..............forever. doh!

Hulk3002.jpg

Hulk3001.jpg

HHHHMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm?