• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Complete TALES FROM THE CRYPT EC Library

14 posts in this topic

I have for sale a new unopened “The Complete TALES FROM THE CRYPT EC Library” 5 Volume Set.

Cover art is produced in color and interior page art in black and white.

I would be asking $175 for this set but while inspecting it I noticed the following 3 minor blemishes: (See second photo below)

(1) Volume 1 has a binding defect where the top left corner is pushed down.

(2) Volume 1 has a thin line running down the center of the binding from top to bottom. I thought it was in the wrap but it is in the binding.

(3) Volume 5 has a line in the binding right above the number 5. Again I thought it was in the wrap but appears to be in the binding.

Everything else looks perfect including the slipcase!

Because of these minor blemishes (that most people wouldn’t even mention) I’m asking $125 + $10 shipping (USA only sale)

Payment via check, money order, or PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Jeff

crypt01.jpg

I presume these are no longer in print?

Correct

Great price,

We have one wrapped, and asking 300.oo ish, cause my insufficiently_thoughtful_person partner likes to ask too much for everything, and not sell anything, :screwy:

Good buy,