• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Detective Comics #236 First Bat-Tank *Reduced Even More One Last Time*

9 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a nice copy of Detective Comics #236 featuring the first appearance of the Bat-Tank. A great book with a tight feel but has 3 small 1/4 tears. 1 on the top edge FC, 2nd on FC on the color chip on the right edge 1/3 of the way down, 3rd is on the BC bottom edge center. The crease on the lower right of the front is a production crease. The colors are great but some tanning on the cover edges. Excuse my streaking scanner on the right and there are some finger prints by the tail of the Bat-tank. I had it on the grading board and the range was from 5.0 to 6.0 with a few 5.5’s. So let’s call it a solid 5.5.

:news: Take 20% 25% 30%off listed price :news:

I believe that I have it priced fairly, but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

PM offers are welcome.

Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (minus shipping costs) as long as the book is returned in the same condition within 4 days of receipt.

No sales to people on the probation list.

Shipping USPS priority in box is $8 in USA or $5 USPS priority envelope. Canada or overseas is USPS priority or USPS Express or ask, I will charge what it costs me. I ship within 48 hours of payment received.

Paypal is preferred but I will take a money order.

Posting the :takeit: in the thread wins out over PM negotiations.

Thanks for looking!

Detective Comics #236: A great book with a tight feel but has 3 small 1/4 tears. 1 on the top edge FC, 2nd on FC on the color chip on the right edge 1/3 of the way down, 3rd is on the BC bottom edge center. The crease on the lower right of the front is a production crease. The colors are great but some tanning on the cover edges. Excuse my streaking scanner on the right and there are a few finger prints by the tail of the Bat-tank. Cream to Off-white pages.

5.5 $105.00

scans025-7.jpg

scans026-10.jpg