• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

127 posts in this topic

Good evening, Gents and Dames. Once again, want to sell some books in preparation for another con (Heroes Con). Usual rules and gameplay. If it does not have a price, it's $1. First :takeit: trumps. PMs welcomed (timestamped). Paypal or MO (bank or PO only) accepted. Shipping is a flat $4.75 for any amount of books. Any questions, let me know. (thumbs u

Tonight may be short due to the weekend. Enjoy!

hm

Walking Dead #10 Serbian "Surrounded by the Dead" (limited to 500 copies) NM-/NM $20 $9 SOLD

serbian10fc.jpg

Walking Dead #11 Serbian "Surrounded by the Dead" (lmtd to 500 copies) NM-/NM $20 $9 SOLD

serbian11fc.jpg

The Walking Dead #12 Serbian "Surrounded by the Dead" (lmtd to 500 copies) NM-/NM $20 $9 SOLD

serbian12fc.jpg

The Walking Dead #13 Serbian "Surrounded by the Dead" (lmtd to 500 copies) NM-/NM $20 $9 SOLD

serbian13fc.jpg

Sorry for the error.

The Walking Dead #12 Serbian "Surrounded by the Dead" (lmtd to 500 copies) NM-/NM

serbian12fc.jpg

The Walking Dead #13 Serbian "Surrounded by the Dead" (lmtd to 500 copies) NM-/NM

serbian13fc.jpg

:takeit:

:ohnoez:

I'm so sorry about that error. My bad. Forgot the price on those. doh!