• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 136 CGC 9.4 - SOLD

13 posts in this topic

:hi:

SOLD

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 136 CGC 9.4 OW/W

1st Harry Osborn as Green Goblin

ASM136FC2.jpg

There are a couple pressure cracks on the ULC of the slab. Post is intact & the book is unaffected (thumbs u ASM136ULCCASE.jpg

ASM136cgcBC.jpg

ASM136FC3.jpg

$145 shippedUS/Canada ADD $10 International

:foryou:

Booooooooo

I wasn't going to press it either...

But someone would have...that's the sad situation of our current hobby...

Jim

At least resub it for a PQ bump :baiting:

Neg...I'll keep it in my collection for what it is...or what someone's opinion of it was.

I'm not a great fan of trying to figure out a perfect time to resub to take advantage of CGC's rotating grading standards...

Jim

Booooooooo

I wasn't going to press it either...

But someone would have...that's the sad situation of our current hobby...

Jim

At least resub it for a PQ bump :baiting:

Neg...I'll keep it in my collection for what it is...or what someone's opinion of it was.

I'm not a great fan of trying to figure out a perfect time to resub to take advantage of CGC's rotating grading standards...

Jim

Very Cool. I'm fine with my raw 9.0, but a 9.4 would have been a nice upgrade for me. This is one of the few bronze Spideys I can justify spending 9.4 money on as it's one of my favorite covers of all time.

I'm glad it's going to a fellow collector as this would have been a great flip target. :applause: