• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

AWESOME Iron Man... you wouldn't happen to have an Spideys for display, would you?-)

I gotz one of those but its on a SI cover :gossip:

And Im surprised with that comment that Marvelfangirl or Lloyd havent jumped all over you!

You're very welcome, Oscar! It was a pleasure to work with both of these artists to get these for you. I hope to work with you again at another show. :)

Here's another one that came back from Heroes. My girlfriend is too good to me. :luhv:

Avengers1-CampbellMJ.jpg

You're very welcome, Oscar! It was a pleasure to work with both of these artists to get these for you. I hope to work with you again at another show. :)

Here's another one that came back from Heroes. My girlfriend is too good to me. :luhv:

Avengers1-CampbellMJ.jpg

:o :o :o

(worship) Awesome!

Avengers1-CampbellMJ.jpg

You're a lucky man to have such a keeper... o, and it's a nice sketch as well :insane: