• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Is Danny Cruz a board member?

lol

Adam please send me the Board Member and Artists Policy and Procedure Manual, I seem to have lost my copy. Thanks (thumbs u

Great sketches Brian! Bmore is going to be a great show!

Thanks for the kind words Chris. I've tried to present DC here on the boards to the best of my ability. He's a talent that hopefully adds to the community.

lol

Adam please send me the Board Member and Artists Policy and Procedure Manual, I seem to have lost my copy. Thanks (thumbs u

I was asking a serious question. :sorry:

lol

I was asking a serious question. :sorry:

:foryou:

Sean is right. While DC is technically not on the boards, he reads the posts and gets opinions from board members all the time.

he picked Darkseid off my list, then as me and gf were walking by to see if he'd gotten to it i saw him drawing (i think) Ms. Marvel, so i asked if i could change and let gf pick someone

she choose Mystique

i'll deff go for getting at least 1 more off him