• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Juskco losing my book sucked big time. I've been trying to get a sketch from him for 2 years and that's the closest I've come.

He should be a guest a FSC 2011, if he is I will get your sketch done, no problem.

Clay didn't finish mine so I have to pick it up at NYCC.

Yeah he thought you would get mad, but I told him just to tell you that he wasn't finish. He's a cool guy once he opens up.

I'm cool with picking it up at NYCC. Mrmylar is doing the same. He told me to hound the heck out of him to make sure he gets it done. I can't wait to see it when it's completed.

He gave me the option of getting it done at Bmore or having him take it home to get a more detailed sketch. And yes he's a very nice guy

I remember there was a time when Jusko did not want to sketch on the blank covers. I asked him in Baltimore a couple years ago and he was all "I'd rather not sketch on such a small surface. I don't know if I can do a good job". I'm sure the numerous amount of people asking him for sketch covers changed his mind.

Juskco losing my book sucked big time. I've been trying to get a sketch from him for 2 years and that's the closest I've come.

I can help you :)

It's true, he can. I owe my Jusko Goblin to Bill. (worship)

Thanks Bill. I wish I had more time to do more in this style. They just take 2-4 times as long as my regular comic style covers. I had several people ask me "How much?" for this one that I just decided to put it up for auction and leave it to fate to decide what it's worth.

On a side note I was invited today to do a sketch cover for the HERO Initiatives New Avengers 100 cover. I should have the book in a few days. Now I just have to figure something cool out that will knock it out of the ball park and help raise some good $$ for the cause.

marc

wanted to thank you for the five cap sketches you did for me. you are one of my favorite artists. i cant wait to get them back after chandler has them signed by joe simon at his signing in october. you are awesome. cant thank you enough.

wes

marc

wanted to thank you for the five cap sketches you did for me. you are one of my favorite artists. i cant wait to get them back after chandler has them signed by joe simon at his signing in october. you are awesome. cant thank you enough.

wes

Thanks Wes, They were a blast to do. I'm proud to be part of your collection. I gotta send a couple books to Chandler for myself too. Just gotta think of some good stuff to draw on them.