• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

I was there when I saw Dan's . It was amazing. I should jumped on it when I had the chance.

Thats what she said.

So you're saying you gave him a chance to jump on it? :sick:

So Avengers 7 blank came out today. I haven't decided yet on whether to get it or not because of the paper stock. Anyone here get it? Does it have that wax coat like the other blanks, or is it like the first Avenger?

thanks Billy,

I think i got hooked up because of the Whole SD and Dragon Con thing not going over.

All of you guys have a great collection on here. Can't wait to get started on some as well. I got about 2 avengers blanks and 2 spidey blanks. Juni has been giving me some advice on these. I think I will still collect on 11 by 17 but these are an alternative.

425541759_o.jpg

425541724_o.jpg

I love these sketches! When I first got a spiderman by Sale I said I wanted Spidey, Hulk, DD and Cap.

In Baltimore I was able to get some great stuff from Tim.

I tried to get that cap full fig done but my 10 minute Sale sketch of cap led to a super sweet bust! no time for legs......so I have to keep on trying for that cap!