• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Very nice sketch! I'm a big fan of McKone's work. What's the story behind the concept? The only time I remember that scene was during the Civil War when Spidey defected and Frank found him (and saved his butt). Of course, I haven't read too much of the new stuff.

Very nice sketch! I'm a big fan of McKone's work. What's the story behind the concept? The only time I remember that scene was during the Civil War when Spidey defected and Frank found him (and saved his butt). Of course, I haven't read too much of the new stuff.

That's where it's from. (thumbs u I just asked Mike to go with the traditional spidey outfit.

I also like the size of the sketch.............. he really made the proportions very acurate and filled out the cover great

Mike did a great job on the sketch. I gave it to him at Baltimore but he said he would do a better job on it if he took it home. I must say he was correct.

Thanks to Fred for helping with the communication and shipping with Mike.