• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

I'm in the same situation I have a printer, scanner ,copy machine. from Hp. it does everything well except scan slabs . Can anyone recommend a scanner that scans slabs well. Model number if you know it ?

Im just busting chops, hell my scanner would make it look completely blank

I'm in the same situation I have a printer, scanner ,copy machine. from Hp. it does everything well except scan slabs . Can anyone recommend a scanner that scans slabs well. Model number if you know it ?

I use the HP ScanJet 7450 and its fantastic for slabs. The only bad thing about it is that its bulky. One additional nice feature is that it has a feeder for multiple page scans which come in handy when I am scaning documents for income taxes.

Here is a link to an eBay auction selling the model I use.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HP-ScanJet-7450c-PHOTO-LEGAL-50pp-ADF-Read-Iris-Pro-/320664838874?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa91d22da

I got this in the Mail yesterday.

I am a huge fan of Mr. Bob Layton's artwork. Finally, I can say I am the proud owner of one of his sketch covers. I think it was worth the wait.

IMG_1599.jpg

also I want to repost a pic of the Robert Downey Jr. Iron-Man I received last week. This cover was created by Brian Massa and the artwork deserved a better picture than my first post.

IMG_7007.jpg

:)

I am a huge fan of Mr. Bob Layton's artwork. Finally, I can say I am the proud owner of one of his sketch covers. I think it was worth the wait.

IMG_1599.jpg

also I want to repost a pic of the Robert Downey Jr. Iron-Man I received last week. This cover was created by Brian Massa and the artwork deserved a better picture than my first post.

IMG_7007.jpg

Congrats on acquiring 2 amazing sketches :) I must say, this is one of the most detailed Bob Layton sketches I've seen. Wow :o

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_7007.jpg

ALL HAIL DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (worship)

Oh,I give these sketches the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval (thumbs u

Yes!!!

Heres my Layton, X-O Manowar, yea yea not a popular character but if youre a fan of the Valiant universe you know it. Thanks to Par2ch for getting this done for me

xomanowar.jpg

Yes!!!

Heres my Layton, X-O Manowar, yea yea not a popular character but if youre a fan of the Valiant universe you know it. Thanks to Par2ch for getting this done for me

xomanowar.jpg

Awesome sketch.

I give it the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval (thumbs u

It doesn't matter if the character isn't popular,just as long as the sketch looks awesome :cool: