• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

My Legends jam with Neal Adams and Joe Kubert added at Boston. I asked Joe for a Cap but he didn't hear me, I'm still pumped that I got a sketch from him after many years of requesting one.

Who would you add to the upper left that can hang with these fine gentlemen.

IMAG0058.jpg

My Legends jam with Neal Adams and Joe Kubert added at Boston. I asked Joe for a Cap but he didn't hear me, I'm still pumped that I got a sketch from him after many years of requesting one.

Rob Liefeld? :sick:

Seriously, if you could get him to do it, Steranko would seem to be a good choice.

Rob Liefeld? :sick:

:taptaptap:

IMAG0058.jpg

Sgt. Rock is the DC Captain America.

IMAG0058.jpg

AYERS, JOE SINNOTT, ALLEN BELLMAN

well just got 2 new ones in from the boards own Brian Massa

lol CGC messed up a little

this one has nothing on the back, it's the other that does......good thing they both got 9.8

gf's :cloud9: over it

Avengers1BrianMassa1.jpg

and mine....the most bad a** TF of them all

Avengers1BrianMassa.jpg

dhfnd.jpg