• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Super thanks to Billly the Kid for this awesome Ares and to my bro for doing the leg work :)

JABAY041.jpg

Jeezus![hail] Can you please take a break and let some of us catch up to your awesomeness! J/K you have truly been bringing the dominating lately though!

What about the hand delivery service that was provided? :baiting:

I was drinking too much today. I blame you. Thankyou to Secret Son for the assist/hand off!

I took part in the second drinking session of your day.

Baltimore Con 2011 was a great experience. It was nice speaking to fellow boards members and meeting some of you for the first time, I hope everyone that attended had a wonderful adventure.

I cannot stress enough how much I love the Baltimore con ,There is always a strong guest list. it is always organized and has excellent spacing for the vendors,guests and artist alley. I might add there is always just the right amount of patrons, busy but never uncomfotable.

I had pleasant conversations with Ron Frenz, Clay Mann, Brian Stelfreeze and Charlie Adlard just to name a few.

I even was able to pick up my first piece of original art and boy am I thrilled to say it was penciled by the great Bernie Wrightson.

Baltimore con may just be my favorite of all the north east coast cons

Here are a few pics of sketches i picked up.

Charlie Adlard- Thing

IMG_1605.jpg

Walt Simonson - Dr. Doom

IMG_1516.jpg